We fill a specialized role… Highly experienced in working with pension plans, trust departments and foundations, the Lang Group will consult with your administrative team and/or Board of Trustees to evaluate opportunities, educate members, give common-sense answers, and monitor results. Not until we have determined your objectives and risk tolerance do we recommend an investment course of action. As your Financial Adviser, we fill a specialized role based on our current knowledge of the financial markets and our distinctive education, experience, and discipline. More…
- A 47 year old nonprofit thrift store chain with 24 stores along the Front Range
- One of the largest integrated employers of people with disabilities in the State of Colorado
- 250 of our 1400 employees have a disability
- Advocacy and support for children and adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, helping them find housing, jobs, medical assistance and services in school
- Annual funding to 13 Arc Chapters, to support advocacy for people with disabilities
- Enrichment programs, job training & placement, as well as social activities for our employees with disabilities, known as arc Ambassadors
- Post-secondary classes through our arc University
- Quality clothing and household goods for over 50,000 individuals and families in our community
WE DO MUCH, MUCH MORE
- Vehicle donation program
- Food drives
- Clothing drives
- Provide vouchers – over $15,000 annually to assist with emergency clothing, disaster replacement, job interviews and economic struggles
- Support more than 50 community partners through financial sponsorships
- arc Thrift yearly diverts more than 20 million pounds of goods from Colorado landfills
- Weekly reuse or re-purpose an average of 202,000 pounds of cloth alone
At EP Wealth Advisors, our job is to help you understand where you are going before deciding how to get you there. Today’s economic landscape is constantly evolving and as a result, there is no formulaic answer for investment management and financial planning. We focus on your unique situation — providing you the answers and insight to your questions with one simple goal, your peace of mind.
Our local insurance agency can help you with your auto, home, and umbrella insurance as well as provide you with the personal service you deserve. In addition, we could help you save on your motorcycle, boat, RV, and renters insurance. We have a comprehensive understanding of GEICO’s insurance products, so rest assured you’ll be getting the proper insurance to fit your needs.
Successful people focus and apply their unique abilities to their discipline. It is not uncommon for individuals who can create financial wealth to manage it poorly.
We have enormous enthusiasm for helping successful people build, preserve and enhance their wealth. Our professional experience and training make us trusted strategic wealth advisors, and allow us to collaborate effectively with your trusted tax and legal professionals as we take your planning to new heights.
The Bianchi Family
Congratulations to the Rotary Club of Littleton for over 94 years of amazing service to the greater Littleton community!
The Jim Bisetti Family
Thank you Littleton Rotary for all you do for the citizens of greater Littleton and throughout the world.